Thursday, August 12, 2010

SUJU // Fan project: Letters to Ming! ♥ [From perMINent.net]


*This is originally from perMINent.net ( http://www.perminent.net/ ) Copy paste. hehe^^ Please spread^^
They'll give the letters to Sungmin in Los Angeles, California (SM Town LA)

What is it?
Its exactly what it sounds like! We'll be writing letters to Sungmin from his vitaMINs.

Details
Each letter will be in English, because the point is just to show him MANY letters, regardless of the language. If you think your english isn't very good, don't worry, we can edit it for you! Sungmin does read English moderately well, so he will hopefully be reading
each letter! Each letter will be 200 words or less long. You will email them to us and we will print them and decorate them in order to give them to Sungmin in Los Angeles, California.

I can not stress enough that this project is for all Sungmin fans and all countries so please promote this everywhere you can! 

Theme
The theme of each letter is "그대의 미소가 가슴 속 가득 채우는 걸". This translates to "Your smile deeply fills up my heart" and is Sungmin's first line from the song he wrote with Ryeowook, Love U More.

The point is to tell him how when he's happy, we're happy. And we miss our happy Sungmin!

Rules
- Each letter must be 200 words or less
- Each letter must be in English.
- You can include phrases like "I love you" and the saying "Your smile deeply fills up my heart" in your native tongue.
- No calling Sungmin your husband, boyfriend, etc. Oppa is okay of course.
- Must sign the letter with your first name and country. Adding last name, city, town, state, etc is optional

Content
The content of the letter can be anything you choose in relation to Sungmin. Tell him how you miss seeing him smile, how he shouldn't worry because he has tons of fans that love him, how important he is to you, how long you've been his fan, that you miss seeing him on Twitter. The point is just to show him we care and that we're here supporting him no matter what.

Example letter
Dearest Sungmin oppa~

Hello! I have been your fan for 2 years now.There is nothing I love more than your smile and the sound of your voice singing. I hope to see you smile more and more over the upcoming year! 그대의 미소가 가슴 속 가득 채우는 걸! I hope you had a wonderful celebration for the fifth anniversary of your debut! I was celebrating myself because that was the day it became possible for you to be in my life! We miss you on twitter, I wish I could still tweet at you!

I love you

- Susan
California, USA

another example:

Sungmin fghting! 그대의 미소가 가슴 속 가득 채우는 걸! Miss you on twitter! I love you!

- Danielle
Scotland

Okay, I've finished my letter, what now?
Once you have finished typing up your letter, you will then email it to us atLettersToMing@gmail.com. Once the email has been sent, please leave a reply here letting us know its been sent so we can include you on our received list!

DEADLINE TO RECEIVE LETTERS: AUGUST 21, 2010.
We will NOT accept letters after that time so if you have the time, sit down and write your letter up today so you won't forget!

PS: Join perMINent.net ( http://www.perminent.net/ ) to meet other Ming fans around the world^^
For those who are already a member, here's the link to the project thread: http://perminent.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=projects&thread=641


No comments:

Post a Comment