Saturday, August 14, 2010

Truth Behind Lady Gaga’s Alejandro

I knew already that some of Lady Gaga's Song, like BAD ROMANCE and TELEPHONE has its own occult. And that hidden meaning led her into controversial issues against religion

I read about this on a text message from my friend but i forgot to save it and accidentally delete it. So i search for it and post here. Let's see whats the truth behind Lady Gaga's Alejandro.




Facts about Alejandro by Lady Gaga:
Alejandro means man’s defender and protector (God.)
Fernando means ardent for peace (Jesus.)
Roberto means bright or shining fame (Holy Spirit.)
Babe is the same as Child.
Lyrics from the song Alejandro:
Don’t call my name, dont call my name, Alejandro.I’m not your babe, i’m not your babe, Fernando.Don’t call my name, dont call my name, Roberto.Alejandro, just let me go.
Here is the transcribed lyrics:
Don’t call my name, dont call my name, GOD.I’m not your child, i’m not your child, JesusDon’t call my name, dont call my name, holy spirit.God, just let me go.


You can also read the article regarding this occult meaning of Alejandro on this site:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979
What’s your opinion about this? Feel free to share it here. Thanks. 

[credits: http://eirhon.com/entertainment/truth-behind-lady-gagas-alejandro ]

No comments:

Post a Comment